Sunday, May 3, 2009

And so it starts...

Due to Gulli's tiny waist and lack of a bum, I have given up the search for clothes which fit and am starting to make my own for her. Funnily enough, I enjoy it and have already branched out beyond the pants which she needs to skirts, toys and more. 

My sewing thus far...





A twirly skirt for Gulli which I designed myself. It's quite long so should fit for some time.


A pair of cords for Gulli


Some cords for Lol Lol to fit comfortably over his cloth bum


Track pants for Gulli


Miss Gulli modelling her new Twirly Skirt


A "Scwappy Wabbit" each for Gulli & Lol Lol


Trackpants for Gulli (thanks Michelle for the pattern)


More Trackpants for Gulli


Even more trackpants for Gulli


A skirt for Gulli (modelled above)


A flannelette pillowcase for Gulli's cot size pillow


A pair of cords for Gulli (thanks to my scrapbooking ribbon stash for the pick ribbon)


A Grab Ball for Gulli & Lol Lol to play with 






1 comment:

  1. Well done! All of the clothes that you have made a great. Amazing that you have been sewing for only a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete