Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ooh, pretty fabric!

Lol Lol at 13 months :)


I have been so busy with my market sewing recently that I have had little time for more "fun" sewing. Now that I am pretty much ready for my first market (on Sunday) I thought it was about time to feel inspired again. I bought three dress PDF patterns last night (one is on back order!) and two shorts/pants and top pattern along with the following fabric this morning.

The two fabrics below will be the "Little Mod Dress" (picture further down). The fabric on the left is for the body and the cats on the right are for the yoke.



These next two will become "Raglan Shift Dresses" (with short cap sleeves, not the long sleeves pictured) for Miss Gulli because every little lady needs more dresses than she has time to wear!

How sweet are the birds!







A couple of patterns happened to "fall" into my possession too... I am really looking forward to trying the shorts pattern on the Oliver+s one.


No comments:

Post a Comment