Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's time for PJ's!

The nights are getting cooler so it's time for some nice cuddly winter PJ's for Billy.

The first pair of PJ's are a size 3 (the smallest size that the pattern comes in) and I think they will have to be put away for next year. I absolutely love the puppy dog material, and have extended the arms with dark green to make them into warm winter PJ's.



Good old trusty Oliver+s Kimono style PJ's. Ella already has two pairs of this design and I just love it. This material is flannelette and has planes and helicopters on it, the trim is quilters cotton. They are a size 2, so hopefully he'll get a couple of years out of them! I have some frog material ready to make another pair soon also.

My cheeky monkey model!



1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh i really like these! And what a cheeky little boy he has grown into!

    ReplyDelete